Rachel Feldman’s Free Giveaway
The Health Coach Business Starter Kit
For New And Seasoned Health Coaches Looking To Expand Their Practice Using Time-Saving Business Tools Proven To Work
LAUNCH YOUR BUSINESS + ACCESS MASSIVE SUCCESS WITH THE RIGHT TOOLS
You’ll get what every health coach needs to supersize their business.
Imagine an opt-in freebie to capture the emails of prospective clients and build your email list.
With the average 2% conversion rate, you’ll need 1000 emails to make 20 sales. Do the math!
Imagine social media images to help you stand out from the overcrowded newsfeed.
To get visible, you’ll need social media photos to grab massive attention so when you post you’ll absolutely get seen.
Imagine a kick-ass PowerPoint presentation to host online webinars and teach in person classes.
To save time, you’ll need the slides written and designed so you can focus on presenting and leave the prepping to my team.
It’s all yours for the taking.
I’ve strategically put this business kit together to help boost your health coaching business with more leads, more visibility, and ultimately more clients.
In this kit you’ll get:
- A customizable opt-in freebie to help build your list and get your name out there with a professional design and expert info!
- Twenty designer images you can publish on social media to stand out in the newsfeed and beat the competition!
- A ready to launch PowerPoint, written and designed, to make teaching your online webinar super easy because the prep work is done
- A 3-Part Email series to help you get the most out of everything in your business starter kit
- Video #1: How to grow your list and launch and opt in freebie on multiple platforms
- Video #2: How to brand your social media images with your logo or website and schedule your social media using Buffer
- Video #3: How to host a webinar and close your class to get more sign ups for your coaching program
I’m giving you three core elements every health coaching business needs to thrive, a brand new opt-in, gorgeous social media images, and a rockin’ PowerPoint.