DoTERA Essentials Oils for No Stress and Combatting Sadness
Dr. Hill suggests that the following essential oils be used for combatting emotional stress that leads to an unhealthy body. Remember, detox is as much physical as it is emotional.
Suggest the following, per the advice of doTERRA for calming the body and balancing the mood. I believe these oils are ideal for emotional support. These oils support bringing the body back to earth, back to center, and back to homeostasis.
- Wild Orange – Cold-pressed from the orange peel, wild orange is excellent for energizing and revitalizing. It is also commonly used as an effective tool for uplifting mood, as well as for its wonderful citrusy aroma. For aromatic, topical, or dietary use.
- Citrus Bliss – doTERRA’s Citrus Bliss invigorating blend merges the benefits of citrus essential oils. We combine the powerful essences of wild orange, lemon, grapefruit, mandarin, bergamot, tangerine, and clementine with a hint of vanilla to form this unique and harmonious blend. With benefits that extend beyond elevating mood and reducing stress, Citrus Bliss has natural, potent compounds with cleansing properties. Mixed with water, Citrus Bliss is a perfect solution for disinfecting countertops and other surfaces while emitting a fresh sweet scent. For aromatic or topical use.
- Elevation – Elevation is the perfect blend for those moments when you need to be revitalized. This exciting blend provides an invigorating combination of CPTG® essential oils that can elevate your mood and increase your energy. Elevation is a blend of lavandin, tangerine, elemi, lemon myrtle, melissa, ylang ylang, osmanthus and sandalwood blended flawlessly for an immediate and dramatic effect. For aromatic or topical use.
- Balance – Everyone experiences moments of disconnectedness or anxiety. The warm, woody aroma of Balance, doTERRA’s grounding blend, creates a sense of calm and well-being. We perfectly blend spruce, rosewood, frankincense, and blue tansy with fractionated coconut oil to offer an enticing fragrance which promotes tranquility and a sense of balance. For aromatic or topical use.
- Serenity – Stress is a major contributor to illness and disease, in fact, it is estimated that more than 90% of all visits to health care professionals are related to stress. Serenity is a blend composed of individual oils with known calming properties which create a sense of well-being and relaxation. Lavender, sweet marjoram, roman chamomile, ylang ylang, sandalwood and vanilla bean create a subtle aroma ideal for aromatic diffusion or topical application. Applied to the bottom of the feet at bedtime, doTERRA’s Serenity is an excellent way to promote restful sleep. Added to a warm bath Serenity creates the perfect escape with its peaceful, renewing fragrance. For topical or aromatic use.
- Intune – InTune is a proprietary blend of amyris, patchouli, frankincense, lime, ylang ylang, sandalwood, Roman chamomile essential oils, carefully selected for their ability to enhance focus and support healthy thought processes. This blend helps those who have difficulty paying attention to stay on task and sustain focus.
For more information on how to combat stress, balancing emotions and taking back control of your life using essentials oils, visit my essential oil page here.
I express my gratitude enough for what essential oils have done in my life. I researched 6 companies before choosing #doTerra and I know I made the right choice. As a momma and business owner, I need to own my emotions, feel them and not shove them down. This is how I hold power.
Let me share this with you.