In this critical time of pandemic where governments fail and communities are compromised, how do you protect yourself and your family from the coronavirus? Is there a cure out there? What can you do right now for your health?
In this episode, let’s hear the answers from Dr. Gordon Pedersen, Ph.D. He is frequently called upon as the world’s leading authority on silver as a health tool. Listen in as he talks about the importance of knowing your genetic makeup and having a wellness attitude to overcome health weaknesses before getting a wakeup call.
Dr. Pedersen holds three doctor’s degrees. He has a Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine. He has a Ph.D. from the Toxicology program at Utah State University, where he also has Ph.D. degrees in Immunology and Biology. He is Board Certified in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine and also holds a Master’s degree in Cardiac Rehabilitation and Wellness.
In today’s interview we will discuss:
- Family health issues that moved Dr. Pedersen to study medicine and wellness
- The ESSENCE of wellness you should remember
- Being responsible for your health before and after seeing a doctor
- The importance of paying attention to your body
- How the novel coronavirus attacks your body
- The importance of a healthy immune system and how it responds to the coronavirus
- Acidic silver vs alkaline silver and which to choose
- Why you need to be your own doctor
- Dr. Pedersen’s products, their uses, and dosages; and how he’s putting his research through the ultimate test
It’s incredible how Dr. Pedersen explains in detail how the coronavirus affects us. What he teaches does not only apply with the virus but also with how we manage other fungal, bacterial and viral infections, because, let’s face it, this is not the last health crisis we’ll have to face.
That wraps up today’s episode. I hope this episode has empowered you to take charge of your health. Don’t forget to reach out to me on IG or FB and tag me. Tell us what you loved, how it helped and what questions you have.
Thanks for tuning in…. that’s all for today! See you next week.