Ready to take your
health coach and
wellness biz to the
Online and Offline?
You became a coach for a reason.
You may have been like me and have suffered diagnosis after diagnosis.
Maybe you witnessed another one in your family suffering.
Maybe you are just plain angry with a broken system.
Regardless, you were born to coach. Right?
My name is Rachel Feldman and I went from making 13k my first year,
then 27k my second to tripling my earnings in year 3.
I did feel overwhelmed. I talk to coaches everyday asking me what platforms to use.
- Mailchimp or Mailerlite
- Infusionsoft or Activecampaign
- Clickfunnels or Leadpages
- Kajabi or Kartra
It is not a simple answer. The way you build your business depends on how much money you have to invest as well as your vision for your business.
How did I do it? I kept it simple.
- I nailed down my story
- I owned it
- I nailed down my pain points and the pain points of those I serve
- I chose 3 groups within my niche
- I created an avatar for each and then their buyer avatar
- I turned my pain into my product (UC, allergies, autoimmune, digestive issues, detox)
- I created a system for my clients to increase my closing rates on discovery sessions
- I had many freebies leading to 1-1 discovery sessions or my low cost groups
- I hosted workshops – paid and free.
- and the list goes on
- I had multiple opt-in freebies, Signature Powerpoints, Gateway Programs aka non-committal programs, My Signature flagship Program.
- I created a healthy work with me with a Three-Tier approach.
- I ditched the 6-month model in my 1-1 and used the three Tier (single session, one month, three month).
- I had 3 do it yourself programs on my website (low cost and tripwires) – which helped my potential buyer understand what it would be like to work with me and/or test drive before making a large investment in 1-1 coaching.
- A detox
- A paleo program for gut health
- A weight loss program based on gut health principles
I ACTUALLY started making money.
This is why I believe every coach or wellness entrepreneur needs a healthy funnel.
A system isn’t just an idea of how things fit together. It has to have the right pieces:
- A list-building strategy: It’s really tough to sell a program to dozens when your list consists of only 5 people (or 0). Want to kick seriously profitable butt on your next launch? You need community support and a plan of action to get the word out about your great work.
- A kickass set of info-packed, life-changing programs ready designed just for this season: Teach your clients how and what to eat with SEASONAL programs based on the teachings of industry leaders, like Liz Lipski, Ann Louise Gittleman, Dr. Mark Hyman, and Dr. Robert Morse.
- A gateway program: This is a fast, reasonably priced coaching system that guarantees your clients quick results with minimal financial investment on their part. Perfect for getting that noncommittal client in the door who may not have been ready to sign up for a longer program.
- Programs that can be used in multiple ways: There’s more than one way to rock Done-For-You programs – both on and offline. In-person workshops, keynotes, presentations, even as static programs can make you money while you sleep.
Let me help you build your business THE RIGHT WAY.
POWERFUL SALES FUNNEL
What is a sales funnel?
A sales funnel is a visual representation of the specific steps required to acquire a lead, and sell your product to them in a timely manner.
Start today and download this list building kit.
An opt in freebie for list building
Your Niche Checklist
A Newsletter Strategy Guide to Nail down your message
4 blogs to speak your message with a call to action
3 Emails for marketing your offers
Rachel Feldman is a wellness momma, health coach, and business niche coach. After health coaching, she realized she needed to help health coaches to change the world. Rachel helps her clients to build epic businesses online and offline using a strategic sales funnel even if they are a new coach.After only earning 13K her first year in coaching, she knew she needed to learn how to create a sustainable business built with a solid sales funnel. Rachel went from making 13K to 72K by year 2 1/2 and then broke six figures in her third year of business.
Today, Rachel teaches the same system she built her successful health coaching practice to other health and wellness professionals. She’s helped more than 8,000 health coaches rock their biz to the next level making the money they deserve. Rachel Feldman, Owner of rachelafeldman.com, Health Coach and Business Coach, Contributor at Forbes, Huffington Post and Thrive Journal.
She works with coaches in her private practice and is the creator of the Done For You Programs for Health Coaches. She created these programs for coaches so they could spend less time creating and more time marketing their business and brand. She knows the importance of saving time being a Mom and a CEO. You can find her work at www.rachelafeldman.com and www.yourhealthcoachbiz.com
Copyright 2018 Rachel A. Feldman