Do you know Ann Louise Gittleman?
If you do not, then let me introduce my hero.
I was in a small health food store in Philadelphia, my hometown, when I first saw one of her books and the rest is history.
I read all of her books.
I studied her work.
When I became a health coach, my love for her expanded as I saw her commitment and dedication to health.
Year after year she blessed us with radical information.
She researches for us.
She shares nutritional information that changes the way we look at health.
She just released her new book, ” Radical Metabolism”.
Ann’ s approach is different and it needs to be in this world of Mystery Illness.
For me, a woman, with gallbladder issues, this information was life changing. There are not many people in this world addressing cleansing, detox, metabolism, healthy fats, gut and gallbladder.
IN THE BOOK:
REVEALED: The little known link between the gallbladder and thyroid – that if not addressed, keeps you fat. This continuously sabotages your weight loss efforts (even if you NEVER cheat). No gallbladder? No problem, Radical Metabolism solves that, too.
- Find out the real reason Keto and Paleo diets fail long term.
- Kickstart your slimming with the 4-Day Radical Intensive Cleanse using sips and soups.
- Sluggish thyroid? Jumpstart it with this one change uncovered in Chapter 3.
- Discover the 5 “forbidden“ fats and “forgotten“ flavors that supercharge metabolism and taste so yummy you’ll forget you’re on a diet.
- A discovery that shows how this one form of hemp may do more to promote weight loss than MCT oil.
Unearth which tasty bitter foods are the key to metabolism and eliminating food cravings.
Trust me. It is epic.
Love to you.
In health and wellness,