Today we are chatting about why you need to go offline to build your health coaching practice. I have a very special guest, Michael Jones, who is all the way in Bangkok, Thailand! Michael is a health coach who is straight-up going to tell you what it took for him to build his business and what it took for him to not be in the constant struggle to keep his business growing.
Michael Jones is a Health Coach who specializes in helping people dealing with chronic pain. He works with deskbound individuals who are suffering from poor posture and stiff muscles.
His business is a Pain Free Me. Michael helps people improve their posture, increase mobility, and, most importantly, get out of pain. He does this by using corrective exercises and mobility to get them in a better place and get their body back into balance.
In today’s interview, we will discuss:
- How Micheal niched down and the process it took for him to get there
- Why copying other coaches techniques don’t work for everyone
- The process of turning comments and likes into paying clients
- Why you need to test, test, and then invest in your business
- How to navigate the digital space and cut through the BS as a coach who is trying to grow their business.
- 1:1 coaching vs. group coaching
- The importance of using a Facebook page to educate, share your knowledge and provide free content so you can build trust with your audience
- Real-life connections turning into online clients.
Michael sums everything up brilliantly by reminding us that we should be talking to the ones who are going to really listen to your message and be inspired by it. Don’t always worry about everything being online- think in-person and those in-person interactions will convert to online.
If you are struggling with your health make sure you go and follow Micheal! I can’t tell you how many of you guys I’ve seen in forums mention pain! You’re just struggling, there are solutions, get the solution for yourself, then pay it forward!
Ready to build a business offline? Check out this video.
I can help you nail down your niche and your funnel here.