Too often people contact me with the same problems I had dealt with my entire life. I am not a Doctor or Nutritionist; I am a Health Coach.
I wanted to learn how to repair and restore my own gut.
I was so sick and tired of being sick and tired.
I had bought every book that swore it was the CURE.
I had bought every probiotioc that swore this would be the CURE.
Finally, I decided to become a health coach and leave my profession as a commercial real estate broker.
I studied at a school called the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and also graduated from the Wild Rose School of Narural Healing with a detox certification because I wanted to help people who had suffered like I had suffered.
But I have learned what works and what does not work.
I have learned to eat simple and clean.
Here are some of my favorite Breakfast Ideas for anyone suffering with bloat, headaches, IBS, acid reflux or any of the issues I have dealt with in my own life.
Again, this is soley from my own experience of what works and what does not. I am just like you.
NOTE: Make sure you add cultured vegetables to your meals, especially when eating protein or carbs as they will imporve your sigestion.
- Comfort Food Breakfast Bowl:½ c cooked quinoa, GF Oatmeal, Buckwheat, Brown Rice warmed with (canned, unsweetened) coconut milk (optional), add cinnamon & stevia to taste, top with 2 tbsp of toasted pumpkin seeds or 3 tbsp hemp seeds
- Lettuce Egg Wrap: Eggs cooked in coconut oil & add some fresh salsa and then wrap in lettuce
- Veggie & Egg Bowl: sauté ½ c (or more) of veggies (zucchini, squash, carrots, onions, garlic) in 1 ½ tbl of coconut oil or ghee; top with 1 egg & 2 tbsp cultured veggies
- Protein& Greens: Bowl of fresh greens (spinach & arugula) drizzled with extra virgin olive oil & lemon juice; top with nitrate free chicken sausage link or 3 ounces of high quality protein
- Meat & Veggies: Small paleo (grain free turkey, chicken or beef patties) mixed with parsley, basil and sea salt, turmeric and pepper and bake at 350 degrees or sauté in olive oil on top of the stoves wrapped in nori or lettuce
- Simple Smoothie: 1 cup coconut milk kefir, ¼ cup berries, whey or hemp protein with vanilla extract and cinnamon
- Greek Yogurt or KEFIR (dairy or non-dairy): add 10 walnuts & stevia to sweeten
Rachel Feldman is a health coach, digestive wellness and detox expert. Based in Boca Raton, Florida, Rachel assists clients nationwide via phone, email and Skype. Rachel helps men and women struggling with weight gain, digestive issues and toxicity. Rachel graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York City. She is also Certified by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners and has obtained additional Continuing Education Units from Purchase College, State University of New York. She furthered her education at the Wild Rose College of Natural Healing and graduated with a detox and cleansing certification. She is a certified Reiki Energy Healer. Her approach to healing focuses not only on the foods you put into your mouth but also incorporates the elements of body, mind and soul. She helps her clients to access the blueprint for their health by discovering what foods fuel the body and not inflame the body. Rachel loves running, exercising, juicing and enjoying time with her wonderful husband and two children. To find out more about her programs visit www.rachelswellness.com.