There have been may days where I feel tired. I have a full-time business supporting health coaches to build awesome businesses and create epic sales funnels.
I have two kiddos and a great hubby and then I have me.
I need tons of energy. Bottom line.
I make a smoothie a day. I drink a Green Juice a day or sometimes more.
Smoothies are easy. They are easy to make, easy to digest and for a momma like me, who has an autoimmune and Lymes, being healthy is vital. Smoothies rock because they:
- Are chock full of vitamins, enzymes, and minerals
- Are easier for your body to digest, which means optimal nutrient assimilation (they get where they need to go in your body quickly)
- Stabilize blood sugar (especially smoothies with a healthy fat in them, as fat is key for blood sugar stabilization)
- Are a fabulous way to consume a variety of different fruits or vegetables at one time
- Are terrific for cleansing the body of toxicity
- Are an easy way to add more fiber to your diet for optimal bowel function
In addition, blending your food provides even more benefits.
- The health of your body depends on your digestion. When you blend your foods, you are supporting the digestion process by doing much of the work. Your body does not have to work so hard to break down the nutrients.
- Did you know that 80% of your energy is spent digesting and assimilating your nutrients? Less work for your body means more energy for you.
- Instead of having to prepare and eat cup after cup of healthy greens or fruits, they are packed into one nutrient-dense smoothie.
1 1/2 cups of dairy free milk or coconut water
2 cups of mixed greens
1/2 orange, without the peel
1/2 grapefruit, without the peels
Dash of cinnamon
Dash of ginger or 1/2 fresh ginger root
Juice of 1/2 lemon
Blend and Enjoy
Love & Healthy Hustle,
Want to join me for an epic 30 days of Live Streaming about how I build my business?