Are you ready to hear from one of my favorite copywriters?
I am super pumped for today’s episode!
Today on the podcast I have Christine Blubaugh. She is one of my absolute favorite copywriters! She has a background in the health coaching industry so she will be dropping tons of value bombs for you today!
Christine is a copywriter that helps purpose-driven entrepreneurs attract the clients they dream of with copy that shows off their REAL personalities and persuades readers to say YES to their products and services.
Her style of copywriting is all about getting inside the minds of your dream clients and telling stories that stand out, to build a brand that captures the hearts of your audience. It’s about letting readers fall in love with you and your work so that your offers sell themselves.
If her 7+ years in the online space have taught her anything, it’s this:
As a solopreneur, it’s essential to have a compelling story & message that speaks directly to the struggles, hopes, and dreams of your ideal clients.
Through her done-for-you copywriting services, copy consulting, and digital trainings, Christine helps you put your genius on the page so you can serve more clients, earn more cash, and create more impact in the world.
Get ready for another great episode!
In today’s interview we will discuss:
- How to simplify your business
- How to know who you should be following for advice
- Avoiding burnout and overload with all of the information in the online space
- How to find confidence and how to show your expertise
- How to get past the learning curve of putting yourself out there….even if you might fail
- The importance of market research so you can speak your client’s language
- Why you should do a small beta launch when starting out
- When you should reach out to a professional to help with sales pages and copy.
- Struggling to portray the value of your offer
- How to describe your client’s transformation in your copy
- The importance of your social media copy
- Creating depth and educating people using social media
- Speaking to and knowing your person- and why you shouldn’t be posting just for the heck of it.
- The importance of picking one thing and doing it really well
Christine’s action step for today:
Sit down and write out 25 things that are going on with your most ideal client right now. What are they thinking and doing when they wake up in the morning? What happens when they are on their way to work? Make a list of things that they wish they could have or what they wish would be different.
What did you think? DM me on Instagram and let me know what you loved about this week’s episode with Christine. She is amazing so make sure to follow her on all of her social media channels linked below.
Thanks for tuning in…. that’s all for today! See you next week.
Where to connect with Christine:
Join Christine’s Online Community Soul and Sales
Download Christine’s free guide: 5 Steps to Copy that Stands Out & Sells
Free Resources to Grow Your Business
Ready to build a business without the overwhelm? Save time creating content and MORE time finding clients >> Go Here
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. You rock! THANK YOU!