Sit down guys! You are in for a great episode today! I am so excited to introduce you to Carey Adams!
Carey is a physiotherapist turned self-care junkie and founder of RunningMoms where she helps female runners get fit, run fast and set their bodies up to burn fat as they balance life, career and the chaos of motherhood.
Carey used The Done For You programs for her Membership. She used Mindset Makeover and then edited the program to match her niche and start her membership, so she can have recurring money from her membership and work soley online.
Get ready for another great episode!
In today’s interview we will discuss:
- Why 5 years into Carey’s business she still struggles to always define what she does
- Why you have to go with your soul, even if it doesn’t mean connecting with some people
- The importance of listening to your audience so you can give them what they want
- When you are clear you know where you can take your clients
- Give them what they want on the surface so you can give them what really need
- Why the more people that get to know you, you start to attract different types of people
- The importance of beta testing your audience so you can nail your messaging
- The importance of showing up and sharing what you feel inside, especially when you work in the online space
- How listening to your audience…..really listening, can help you with your messaging
- Why at the end of the day, you have to be reminded why you do what you do
- Why having a different approach to your business doesn’t mean it’s the wrong way, if it feels right for you
- How she uses challenges to build her free Facebook group, which leads to her paid program
- How she uses her membership to upsell her clients on other programs or affiliate programs that benefit her members
- When it comes down to the end of the day, there are enough people to benefit from your services, you just need to find them
- The importance of being really clear on what you are trying to say, what you are trying to do and who you need to help
- Why Carey recommends spending more time on your message, not working on your funnels
So, what did you think?! Carey is pretty awesome!
Thanks for tuning in…. that’s all for today! See you next week. Don’t forget to share this episode and tag me on Instagram @rachelafeldman!! I love hearing and connecting with you. Until next time……
Where to connect with Carey:
Join Carey’s Free Facebook Group >> Running Moms
Ready to build a business without the overwhelm? Save time creating content and MORE time finding clients >> Go Here
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. You rock! THANK YOU!