Sit down guys! You are in for a great episode today!
Today on the podcast I have Christine Egan. She is a change-maker and a pioneer and she does not stay quiet so I am excited for you to get to know her.
Christine Egan is a breast cancer survivor and author of The Healthy Girl’s Guide to Breast Cancer. She ran a half-marathon after ending 33 radiation treatments, and a full marathon to celebrate her remission. Today, she helps women heal from the invisible scars that cancer leaves behind and teaches them how to piece their lives back together.
Christine regularly appears on News12 to share her healthy living hacks, has appeared on National News, as well as various print magazines including Yoga Journal, Better Homes & Gardens, and Live Happy Magazine. She has hosted breast cancer awareness events for major running brands, Saucony and New Balance, and is a model and brand ambassador for AnaOno, the first company to design lingerie specifically for those affected by breast cancer.
Get ready for another great episode!
In today’s interview we will discuss:
- Why there is no one set of rules that you need to follow in your life or your business
- How Christine got a fully booked business that worked for her, as well as her commitment to herself and her family
- Attraction marketing
- Showing up every day in your daily habits that are visible to people
- Paying attention to signs about your health
- Learning where to spend your energy
- What you should share about as a health coach
- How a trip the Whole Foods could actually get you a new client
- Getting away from the comparison trap
- Staying in your lane and coming from a place of service
- Overcoming imposter syndrome
- Creating something to fill a missing hole in the world
- Transformations in the 1:1 and small group coaching space
- Taking a step back so you can take a step forward
- The importance of staying in your lane
- Giving yourself permission to let go of what everyone else is doing
- Why you need to try something first in order to figure out if it’s right for you
- The importance of being in business for the long haul
What did you think?! Christine is amazing, right?!
Thanks for tuning in…. that’s all for today! See you next week.
Where to connect with Christine:
Find Out More About Christine’s Book Here >> The Healthy Girls Guide to Breast Cancer
Ready to build a business without the overwhelm? Save time creating content and MORE time finding clients >> Go Here
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. You rock! THANK YOU!