I am pumped, pumped, pumped to introduce you to today’s special guest. She is an out of the box thinker and she is a rockstar- introducing the amazing Hillary Weiss.
Hillary Weiss is a concept development consultant, speaker, copywriter, and founder of Statement Piece Studio @ hillaryweiss.com. She’s also the co-host of the cult-favorite Youtube marketing talk show #HAMYAW, and has had her work featured on Business Insider, The Next Web, The Observer, and more. Through her 1-1 client work, workshops, virtual hot seat sessions, writing, programs, and videos, Hillary has helped 1,000+ brands all over the world get seen and heard (and make serious cash) since 2011. Nowadays, she’s on a mission to help more small businesses define their “statement piece”, a.k.a. the bold point of view that makes them radically relevant to their perfect people, and crush copycat culture on the internet by helping entrepreneurs turn their unique perspective into mega profit — while still having fun.
In today’s interview we will discuss:
- Why it’s not “just” nailing down your niche
- Where to start when you are developing your brand
- How to find your brand voice
- Deciding where you stand in the marketplace
- 3 statement piece scenarios
- What do you get excited about, mad about? what makes you get ignited?
- Taking a stand and building trust with your target audience
- How to develop your point of view as a brand
- The microscope messaging exercise you can use
- Sharing personal stories with your audience
- Establishing your audience’s biggest pain point and the solution you offer
- Letting go of comparison so you can connect and care
- Saying goodbye to imposter syndrome
- Being a voice and taking a stand in your industry and how it takes practice
- How to tell stories that relate back to your target market
Where to connect with Hillary:
Ready to build a business without the overwhelm? Save time creating content and MORE time finding clients >> Go Here