HOW TO BUILD TRUST IN AN ONLINE WORLD AS A WELLNESS COACH
In this episode, I talk about creating a value ladder to build trust with potential clients. The value ladder should start with free content. The free content can be in various forms:
- Social media
- A live video
- A training series
When you see the customer value ladder, you will see different traffic sources. You will want to have a lead magnet. Your lead magnet can be a 30-minute class or a prerecorded video series. That freebie should be a mini solution to your client’s problem.
Ask yourself these questions when creating a value ladder:
- What do I want to be known for?
- What are the pillars of my business?
- What does my ideal client want?
- What are my ideal client’s struggles?
- How can I turn my ideal client’s pain into a product?
Brainstorm your free offers. Find out what your potential clients are attracted to. Then, bring your potential client to your low-cost offer. The low-cost offer should feed into email one and email two. Make the email simple and explain what your offer will entail. You can also bring your clients to a webinar or a challenge.
Once your client is at the low-cost offer, now it’s time to upsell. I love to get people on the phone. You can upsell to a masterclass, courses, webinars, or a Facebook group. Then, you can even upsell again. Think about how you can meet people where they are so you can naturally upsell. I built my business in a recession. It’s possible to do it now too – mindset is everything.
Enjoy the show!
I speak about:
- [02:15] How to start your value ladder
- [04:20] Why you need to get specific with your niche and message
- [08:40] The importance of brainstorming your freebies and offers
- [09:50] How to create your low-cost offer
- [11:50] The various ways you can upsell
- [19:50] Why you need to write down your value ladder
- “Write down your goal because you are declaring you are going to make the commitment to get there.” -Rachel
- “Think about your great value.” -Rachel
- “Brainstorming is important because you want to see what really works.” -Rachel
Listen to Amy Porterfield.
Watch James Wedmore.
Go to https://rachelafeldman.com and read through the mini-courses.
Make sure to go to my Facebook to get notified when I’m going live.
Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram at @RachelAFeldman and let me know what your favorite part of the episode was.