With the current health crisis affecting businesses and families worldwide, it’s easy to fall into the scarcity mentality and panic. Are you ready to pivot? Can you create a mindset shift of abundance and compassion? Do you see this as an opportunity to rise above together?
In today’s episode, let’s talk about how NOW is the perfect time to help others and coach – with or without the COVID 19 situation. Discover how you can identify your client avatar, your struggles as a new coach, and the tools that you can tap to get started.
Learn from my experience as somebody with autoimmune issues, how I used them to relate to my ideal client, and all the bumpy roads I trekked to get to my successful coaching business.
In today’s interview we will discuss:
- How to deal with uncertainty
- Being in a state of compassion
- Common sense immune
- Getting into the pivot mindset
- Why you should not jump ship from your coaching platform
- Platforms to explore in this time of crisis
- Pricing strategy for your signature course
- “Meet the people where they are” mindset shift you should be doing now
- Bringing offline relationships online for collaboration
- Creating VIP experience for your clients
Forget the money mindset, forget about perfection. Think about how you can transform your connections and your everyday habits into the foundation of your coaching business. Open your eyes, step into your clients’ shoes and figure out their pain points. Turn your everyday conversation into your own content.
That wraps up today’s episode. I hope this has inspired you to start coaching. Don’t forget to reach out to me on IG or FB and tag me. Tell us what you loved, how it helped and what questions you have. People need you now more than ever, but it’s up to you to step up and meet them where they are.
Thanks for tuning in…. that’s all for today! See you next week.
Resources Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Special Discount Mentioned:
Don’t miss out on this limited time offer!