Are you building your business using the power of search engine optimization? If not, you better listen up because you are about to tune in to an episode with one of the best Health and Wellness SEO experts out there!
Today on the podcast I have Cinthia Pacheco. Cinthia is a SEO strategist for Health and Wellness businesses. She has over 8 years of digital marketing experience and has worked in the corporate landscape for companies like Avon, Hyundai, and Sears. Her background in digital marketing has allowed her to use her experience and knowledge in the Health and Wellness Industry.
Cinthia uses Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to get her client’s sustainable results in their businesses. Get ready for another great episode!
In today’s interview we will discuss:
- How to start with SEO in your business
- The importance of setting up your google analytics, even in the beginning
- The importance of setting up the search console
- Your keywords and how you might already know what they are
- The 3 components of SEO
- Why Google might be docking points from your website
- The importance of decluttering your website regularly
- Backlinking and outreach and how to use it correctly
- How to benefit from guest posting
- Figuring out exactly who is coming to your site
- How you can create shareable content
- How to do in-depth research of non-competitive businesses that would refer clients back to you
- The importance of having super sharable content
- The importance of going back to business basics- can you feel the relief?!
- Why you should be working with people who are going to teach and empower you
What did you think?! Cinthia is brilliant, right?! It was so fun having her on the show this week. I hope you sit down and take notes and learn how you can implement search engine optimization into your business strategy.
Thanks for tuning in…. that’s all for today! See you next week.
Where to connect with Cinthia:
Ready to build a business without the overwhelm? Save time creating content and MORE time finding clients >> Go Here
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. You rock! THANK YOU!