Sit down guys! You are in for a great episode today! I am interviewing a very special friend today! Meet Drew Schreder!
Drew is a former student-athlete who played football in college. He graduated with an exercise science degree and previously worked as a one on one trainer. Drew quickly saw his life slipping away working from 5am to 10pm day after day. He knew he wanted to help people and to be able to leverage his time, so he moved his business online.
Whether you are new in your health and wellness business or have been around awhile, Drew’s interview will be packed with value!
In today’s interview we will discuss:
- Where Drew started and why he decided to shift his business to online
- The problems Drew had with his high ticket program in the beginning
- How Drew bridged the gap between a free group and high ticket coaching
- How Drew figured out the need for a mid-tier option
- How to make your diet and lifestyle coaching exciting and challenging
- The importance of listening to your audience to see what they really need
- How Drew defined his group, his promise, and his goal
- The different levels of offers Drew created for his audience
- Starting out with a low ticket offer and then getting them on a one on one call
- How to engage and connect with potential clients so they can get a taste of working with you
- Showing your audience your daily habits so they can see your personal journey
- How Drew went from a keto coach to more of a lifestyle coach
- The biggest game-changer in my business- VIDEO
- How to use videos for connection with your audience
- The importance of hitting the main pain points of your client’s struggles
- When you aren’t showing up and showing people what you do, people won’t buy from you
- Why it’s not all about sales and copywriting
- How to work smarter, not harder
- The importance of getting people on the phone and LISTENING to them
- Being clear on the path that you lead your audience down
Ok, guys! What did you think?! Drew is amazing, right?! This might be one of my favorite podcast episodes so I hope you make sure to tune in!
Remember, this episode is part 1 with Drew so make sure you tune in to the show for parts 2 and 3! See you next week.
Ready to rock a business like Drew?
This is how Drew created his funnel:
The beginners guide to going Ketogenic
21 Day New You Weight Loss Program
Where to connect with Drew:
Join Drew’s Facebook Group- 30 Days to Better with Coach Drew
Free Resources to Grow Your Business
Ready to build a business without the overwhelm? Save time creating content and MORE time finding clients >> Go Here
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. You rock! THANK YOU!