Today on the show you get to meet one of my very dear friends Jessica Royston! I am so excited to sit down with Jessica so you can learn more about her journey in the health and wellness space.
Jessica’s mission is to help people get their healthy life back on track. She graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in 2011. Jessica and I have known each other through the online space for many years and met in person at Integrative Nutrition Live where we immediately hit it off.
In today’s episode, Jessica is going to walk you through how she started, how she collaborates with a local doctor, and how she has built authority using several of my done for you programs.
Get ready to get inspired by today’s episode!
In today’s interview we will discuss:
- Jessica’s launch blueprint step by step
- How Jessica’s first program was a huge success and how she was able to help over 50 women go through a spring detox.
- How to beat procrastination by time blocking
- Showing authority online so people know about you before you ever sell them anything
- Creating urgency in your social media posts
- How she was able to fill up a waitlist right after closing her program
- The importance of building influence and authority with your audience
- Developing trust so your clients aren’t worried about the price
- As a coach, you must be showing up constantly for weeks before selling to your audience
- Alignment and why you should be thinking about your target market and which programs work best for YOU and your audience
- How Jessica filled up her program by doing a free local workshop
- How Jessica uses her network marketing company to align with her business
- Making sure you align with the product and company you work with
- Creating “buckets” and building trust in your business
- Letting go of perfection and not comparing yourself to others
- Sharing stories to connect with your audience 1 on 1
- Building up trust- The number one reason people are buying from YOU
- How to become known for being the person who provides immense value
Ok, so that’s a wrap. Didn’t you love Jes? What was your biggest takeaway? What is one thing you will be using in your own coaching business?
I want to encourage you to take one action step today. Go to www.rachelafeldman.com and download at least 1 of our freebies or free tools that you can utilize in your business today. This will allow you to stress less so you can spend more time nailing down your message and building your business.
Thanks for tuning in…. that’s all for today! See you next week.
Where to connect with Jessica:
Programs She Bought:
Mega Program: The Restore Your Gut Health Program
PLUS, she works offline in her business hosting workshops, building a solid 1-1 business plus running her network marketing company (gut focused).
You can do this!
Ready to buy? CLICK HERE