On today’s episode of the Hustle Hustle podcast I am chatting with a lady who shows knows about commitment and shows up shows up consistently. She has the knowledge and lives and breaths it. I can’t wait for you to meet Megan!
Megan Blacksmith is a Certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® practitioner and also a Certified Holistic Health Coach. She is the co-founder of Zestyginger.com where she and her partner in crime Alex Golden MD work with women in 1-on-1 and group program settings such as seasonal detoxes and a Healthy Hormone Group Program. They have created a space for women to discover underlying imbalances leading to their health concerns. They dig into topics such as hormones, detoxification, nutrient deficiency and gut health.
In today’s interview we will discuss:
- Why it’s important to listen to YOUR body
- How Megan used her own personal experience to start her business
- Working one on one with clients and how you can transition to a one to many model
- How you can make an impact with group programs
- How working with more people allows you to charge less and help more
- What Megan did in the beginning of her business to get clients
- How to stand out on social media to build your audience
- How to showcase your knowledge and expertise
- How sharing your story separates you from all the other coaches
- How your cycle affects your daily life
- What you should focus on during different phases in your cycle
- Why it’s important to quit worrying about “all the things” and to start worrying about people again
Don’t miss the end of the episode where Megan shares looking back on her business and asking herself “what is all of this for”. She tells the story of the fisherman. It will resonate with so many people so make sure you don’t miss it! I know it will hit home for many of you.
I loved having Megan on the show today. I hope you enjoyed the episode as much as I did. Check out the resources listed below and don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!
Where to connect with Megan:
Check out The 4 Phase Cycle Podcast
FREE Wild Feminine Cycle Guide to get started living in sync with your cycle
Free Resources to Grow Your Business
Ready to build a business without the overwhelm? Save time creating content and MORE time finding clients >> Go Here
Don’t forget to enter our podcast launch giveaway!
I am SO stoked about this podcast so I want to start it off in a big way with a big giveaway worth over $1,500 in prizes! PLUS, there is a special bonus for every single person who enters and leaves a review!
Grand Prize: 1 year access to my Membership in a Box ($737 value)
1st Prize: Logitech C920s Pro HD Webcam ($69 value)
2nd Prize: A done for you sugar challenge as a list building machine ($97 value)
3rd Prize: 1 month access to my Membership in a Box ($67 value)
Everyone who enters gets a free easy to launch list builder.
The giveaway ends August 30, 2019 so make sure you sign up today so you don’t miss out!
Ready to enter? Head here >> Healthy Hustle Podcast Giveaway
Don’t forget to share with your friends on social media and tag me @rachelafeldman
Big love and some healthy hustle!