Get ready! Today’s guest on the podcast is Lisa Fabrega and we’re going to deep dive into how to hold capacity and space for yourself and still go after your dreams. You will learn how to show up in the most authentic way and attract your dream client. I am so excited to have her as a guest today so make sure you tune in for the whole interview.
When it comes to doing your great work in the world, Lisa Fabrega has a simple philosophy—every time you hold back, self-sabotage, and keep yourself from stepping into the leadership you know you were born to embody, you are affecting the fate of the world, because you are removing a key player that assists in its evolution—YOU.
As a truth-telling coach, writer and an innovator in the realm of leadership, she has devoted her life to helping people get rid of fear, anxiety and self-doubt so that they can unleash their inner Gandhi, Mother Teresa or MLK’s and make a powerful impact in the world.
One client described her as her “Courage Curator” while others have declared her to be “the secret weapon for the world’s next great thought leaders”. If you know you’re here to do something big in the world, but for reasons you can’t explain, aren’t quite doing it the way you want to, you can visit www.lisafabrega.com for inspiration and to find out more about how to work with her.
All right guys, let’s dive in to today’s episode!
In today’s interview we will discuss:
- Where the capacity in our lives is. Did we lose it? Did we give it up? Was it taken away?
- Our current culture and how it can affect every one of your daily actions if you let it
- Where most people tend to plateau when it comes to doing their big work and leaving their legacy on the world
- Creating an illusion about ourselves– that we are weak, fat, can’t handle everything
- The story you are telling yourself and how to overcome negativity
- The capacity plateau areas where women tend to hit a wall
- The inner work you must do to acknowledge your fear and not let it shake you
- How to change your boundaries to free up capacity in your life
- How to constantly evolve the capacity areas in your life
- That continual process of capacity expansion
- How stepping away and spending time in silence can help to expand your creativity and lead to an expansion in your business
- How to stop comparing yourself to others
- No matter where you are in your life, there will always be challenges
- The 4 pillars- the foundation of what allows you to be a high-performing woman in the world, impact others and still have a good life
- Why internal work is one of the most important things you can do
- Reasons you need to put your soul in the driver’s seat- not your ego
- How to trust in and feel confident about the decisions you’ve made from your place of discernment
- How to quit second-guessing yourself
- Making a decision with confidence
Lisa’s interview today was one for the books! She is a wealth of information and has such a special way and approach of looking at upleveling, growth, and expansion. Grab your pen and paper because you will want to stop the audio and take notes. Don’t forget to sign up for her email list and she will send you her capacity conversion video series.
I want to remind you of something today–remember to live in your truth, show up, be authentic, and you will make money. But most importantly, you will have the ability to change other people’s lives.
See you on the next podcast! Don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss any of the upcoming episodes!
Where to connect with Lisa:
Ready to build a business without the overwhelm? Save time creating content and MORE time finding clients >> Go Here
Don’t forget to enter our podcast launch giveaway!
I am SO stoked about this podcast so I want to start it off in a big way with a big giveaway worth over $1,500 in prizes! PLUS, there is a special bonus for every single person who enters and leaves a review!
Grand Prize: 1-year access to my Membership in a Box ($737 value)
1st Prize: Logitech C920s Pro HD Webcam ($69 value)
2nd Prize: A done for you sugar challenge as a list building machine ($97 value)
3rd Prize: 1-month access to my Membership in a Box ($67 value)
Everyone who enters gets a free easy to launch list builder.
The giveaway ends August 30, 2019, so make sure you sign up today so you don’t miss out!
Ready to enter? Head here >> Healthy Hustle Podcast Giveaway
Don’t forget to share with your friends on social media and tag me @rachelafeldman
Big love and some healthy hustle!