On today’s episode of the Healthy Hustle podcast, I am chatting with a woman who I admire so much as a mom, a businesswoman, and as a woman of health and wellness. She really knows her stuff! She is the queen of learning how to have a good night’s sleep. I can’t wait for you guys to hear today’s podcast!
Christine Hansen is a sleep expert to CEOs, Executives, successful entrepreneurs and high achievers who want to sleep but can’t. She is a #1 Amazon best-selling author for her book “Sleep Like A Boss -The Guide To Sleep For Busy Bosses” and award-winning entrepreneur of the coup de coeur award of the Creative Young Entrepreneurs Luxembourg Awards.
Christine has helped CEOs in the biggest organisations and most influential experts in Europe including Deloitte and Accenture. Her expertise has been featured in numerous international publications, such as Forbes, The Independent, The Guardian, Business Insider, Reader’s Digest, Huffington Post, Elite Daily, Entrepreneur on Fire and many more. She is the creator of the “5 Step Sleep Like A Boss Process” focusing on sleep foundations, gut health, thyroid issues, nutrition and hormones that helps people to fall and stay asleep without having to rely on sleeping pills.
As a certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner, Spencer Institute Certified Sleep Science Coach and Nutritional Therapist, Christine combines emotional, lifestyle and biochemical stress management in bespoke programmes for her clients to transform their sleep forever.
In today’s interview we will discuss:
- How Christine found herself in the sleep space
- How many areas of your life can be affected by your sleep patterns
- How things like hormones, your thyroid, and your gut can all be affected by sleep
- How Christine fell into working with high-level achievers who desperately wanted to sleep
- Who Christine thought her ideal client would be and who actually ended up wanting to work with her
- Why you need to be open to having the ability to pivot what kinds of services you offer and for whom
- The importance of being your authentic self to connect with your ideal clients
- How Christine finally got control over her finances and how that time was a turning point for her business
- Knowing how much money you have coming in and going out and how to be a good steward of it
- Sleep and all the different areas that may be suffering when you aren’t getting enough of it.
- How Christine niched down her business
- How Christine literally built her business from the ground up- one step at a time
- Why Christine threw everything the experts were telling her to do out the window.
- Why she chooses to keep a small, focused email list
- The importance of knowing what you are good at, delivering results and not worrying about all of the bells and whistles.
- How to stand out and be unique so you will never have competition in your life
There were so many truth bombs in today’s episode so make sure you listen to the whole thing on your favorite platform! One of the best things about interviewing guests for my podcast is being able to connect with other amazing women in the entrepreneurial space. Grab your pen and paper because you will need to take notes!
That’s all for today! See you next week.
Where to connect with Christine:
Free Resources to Grow Your Business
Ready to build a business without the overwhelm? Save time creating content and MORE time finding clients >> Go Here
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe in iTunes
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on iTunes. I read each and every review. Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. You rock! THANK YOU!