Last week I decided to start cleansing. I know there are so many detoxes and cleanses on the market sometimes you do not know where to turn or know what is safe. There are many cleanses that detox the body too hard, resulting in feeling quite uncomfortable both physically and emotionally.
Detoxification is a process during which you normalize the body’s natural ability to process and excrete toxins that are stored in our fat, while you temporarily reduce the amount of incoming toxins.
There are a lot of detox protocols, facts and myths out there. If you jump into detox without prior experience (meaning that you probably have a high toxic load and will release a high level of toxins) or proper supervisions, it can backfire:
- Severe detox symptoms including headache, lethargy, and skin issues
- If the body cannot process the large amount of toxins that are suddenly released into the bloodstream, the toxins will get re-absorb into the fat tissue
When looking for a safe detox protocol and program, you should pay special attention to:
- A gradual approach that can minimize withdrawal, sudden toxin release, and increase success rate
- Enough calorie intake to support the body’s detoxification and elimination process
- Addressing issues of addiction prior to start of the program
- Taking you through a 3 step process to ease the body into detox such as pre-detox, detox and then transition.
Also, if you are looking to reduce allergies, ditch the belly bloat, improve your digestion, jump start weight loss, I have found it best to clean out the pipes first and detox your body in a natural way with whole foods. Getting the support you need through a supervised detox program first will reduce problems that can arise when toxins are released as fat cells are burned off.
In the Summer Detox & Cleanse 2014 Program, you learn how to detox in a safe and natural way with whole foods and the option to add in essential oils for healthy detoxification, relaxation and liver support. Join me this season and give your body a break. It is summertime and we want to feel and look healthy, instead of feeling run down. Want to ditch the bags under your eyes? Here is the solution for you. Click to access an all natural approach to weight loss and healthy detoxification.