I love juicing. It will change your life.
I first fell in love with juicing when I was living in Philadelphia. I bought my first j, a Champion juicer, 7 years ago. I know the power of juicing. I have not only experienced the benefits in my own life, but I have watched clients, friends, and family thrive from consuming juices.
Juicing is the perfect way to detox, alkalize, revitalize, renew, and rebuild on a daily basis.
Juicing provides your body with the following:
- Enzymes, minerals, and nutrients in a live and raw form
- Energy that is rich in cell-regenerating powers
- A powerful tool to cleanse the body, especially for people with digestive issues, inflamed intestines, or who are very ill
- The perfect drink for those with leaky gut. I know this from my own experience, because you do not have to digest any fiber
- The raw materials your body needs to rebuild, function at the optimal, healthy level, and support your organs
Why is juicing so powerful?
- Juicing improves your skin
- Juicing improves your sleep
- Juicing brightens your eyes
- Juicing improves digestion
- Juicing gives you a boost of energy
- Juicing improves your immune system
Now, remember peeps: I am not a doctor or a nutritionist, but I have been there and done that with my own health issues, and I know what works.
My Favorite 4 Recipes for YOU!
2 green apples
fresh mint, to taste (optional)
juice of 1 lime (optional)
~ Serves 2
A Healthy Green Mojito
3 kale leaves
½ cup spinach
4 celery stalks
1 cucumber, sliced lengthwise
juice of 1 lemon
juice of 1 lime
½ green apple
3 sprigs of mint
stevia, agave, or honey to sweeten (optional)
Digestion 101 Juice
1 inch ginger
1 cup pineapple, diced
1 green apple, chopped
3 sprigs mint
2 ounces aloe vera juice (optional)
1 green apple
1 handful of spinach
2 large carrots
1 inch ginger
1 lemon (peeled)
~ add 1 cup coconut water after you have juiced all ingredients together
~ Serves 2
I am Rachel Feldman. I’m a health coach, detox specialist, and a momma, here to kick quick-fix diets and restrictive meal plans to the curb for good. Only personalization and deep self-exploration pave the road to total well-being, and I’m here to guide you on your path. Based in Boca Raton, Florida, I assist clients nationwide via phone, email, and Skype. I help men and women struggling with weight gain, digestive issues, and toxicity. I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York City. I furthered my education at the Wild Rose College of Natural Healing and the International School of Detoxification and graduated with a detox and cleansing certification. I help clients to access the blueprint for their health by discovering which foods fuel the body and not inflame the body. To find out more about my programs visit www.rachelswellness.com.