Ketogenic is the RAV!!! Right?
I have so many health coaches, gyms and nutritionists loving this new program.
If you know this word or even the word ketoish, then you as well as many others know this is great for:
“Dr Axe says, Like keto, IMF forces your body to use up fat stores as fuel. IMF also helps reduce blood sugar levels, improves good HDL cholesterol, decreases bad LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels, reduces inflammation, improves cognitive function and decreases hunger — similar benefits that the keto diet provides.”
Benefits of a Ketogenic Diet
- When you begin a keto diet, you will experience many health benefits, including weight loss and increased energy levels.
- The diet uses body fats as the energy source, so you will see some benefits with weight loss.
- A keto diet can lower your blood sugar level naturally because of the types of foods you eat. It is also a more effective way to prevent and manage diabetes compared to low-calorie diets.
- With a keto diet, you can increase your mental performance and good brain functions because your brain is fueled by lower carb intake.
- With a keto diet, you can feel more energized for the entire day while minimizing hunger pangs because your body has a reliable source of energy.
- Since 1990, keto diets have been successfully used to treat epilepsy. For children who suffer from uncontrollable epilepsy, a keto diet is widely used as an effective therapy.
- A keto diet can lower the levels of cholesterol and triglycerides that are mostly associated with arterial buildup. This can also help improve blood sugar levels.
- A low-carb keto diet helps lower insulin levels and keep it in a healthy range.
To find out more about this program visit our website.