I love Juicing Beets. Beets are amazing for cleansing the blood. Cleansing the blood, the organs and support your body with foods that naturally detox you is important in today’s world. Detox is not about drinking juice all day or living just on greens – instead detox is about not getting sick.
I Juice Daily because I hate being sick. I am a mom, business owner and I do not have time to get sick.
Everyday our bodies come into contact with chemicals. We ingest chemicals from food, air, lotions, household products and make-up. Our job is to support our body to detoxify naturally.
Among the 212 chemicals tested and found in the blood and urine of most Americans, six of them, in particular, are found in virtually every person, and they were identified by the CDC as probable health hazards!
- Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) – used as flame retardant and found in virtually every building. It can cause damage to the nervous system, liver, and kidney.
- Bisphenol A (BPA) – found in plastic products, can linings. It is a reproduction, developmental and systemic toxicant in animal studies and is weakly estrogenic – which can impact our reproductive system.
- Perfluoro octanoic acid (PFOA) – also known as Teflon, it affects liver, immune system, and reproductive system.
- Acrylamide – chemical carcinogen formed when carbohydrates foods are cooked at high temperatures. Exposure can lead to cancer and neurological dysfunction.
- Mercury – most common route of exposure is seafood. It is associated with neurological dysfunction.
- Methyl tert-butyl ether (MTBE) – gasoline addictive linked to neurological and reproductive problems
Try this awesome Blood Cleansing Juice Recipe:
– 2 beets
– 6 celery stalks
– 1 bunch parsley
– 1 cucumber
– 1 apple
– 1 carrot
– 2 lemons, without skin
– 2 inches ginger root, peel the skin first
Juice all the ingredients and consume.
Rachel Feldman is a health coach, wellness momma, and a detox specialist. Rachel graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York City, Wild Rose Natural College of Healing, and the International School of Detoxification. She is also certified by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners and has obtained additional Continuing Education Units from Purchase College, State University of New York. Her approach to health focuses not only on the foods you put into your mouth but also incorporates the elements of body, mind and soul. She is also a biz coach for health-focused solopreneurs, helping you create more, get your work out there strategically, and star raking in the cash you deserve. She has a successful health coaching practice. She uses a proven system in her own thriving practice – these are the tools she sells to health coaches. She does not just write the programs, she use them too! Ready to Empower your Business? Heck Yeah!
To find out more about her programs visit www.rachelswellness.com.
If you are a health coach, visit www.detox.rachelswellness.com