Hey Health Coach, Download Five Free Gifts
I remember working with my biz and trying to balance it all – being a mom, having little ones, taking care of my autoimmune and my family.
I am not trying to say it was hard but the struggle can be real.
This is the #1 reason I create bundles like this for coaches.
You want to:
- Spend more time with your family
- Spend less time stressing over content creation
- Spend less time crafting your own course (which took me 100+ hours not to mention the cost involved)
- Spend more time marketing you and nailing down your niche
Every health coach needs done-for-you tools to save time, especially during the busiest season of the year! Now, you can get all of this for FREE!
Imagine someone creating all of this for you…
-Holiday Newsletter Ready To Plug-n-play
-20 Social Media Images Ready For Instagram
-A Client Daily Inspirational Journal So You Can Be The Giver
-1-Day Detox Blog Post To Tease Your Programs
-Livestream Strategy Guide To Rock It Online
Just sign up here —-> http://bit.ly/healthcoachgiveaway1
And expect your gifts in your inbox.
Now, what to do with these gifts?
How To Build A Following With Free Content?
Remember that content is a part of the internet marketing. Content marketing is one of the types of marketing. It is a strategic approach that involves the creating and sharing of relevant and valuable materials or contents like blogs, media posts, photos and videos. This isn’t promoting some brand but it is intended to have the interest of the audiences in services or products.
Having a free content is an advantage that it can attract more clients. It helps the businesses plan and prepares for cost-effective and reliable sources.
Here some process on how to build a free content in your business:
- Creating a unique and high-value free content and distribute or share it with the public to read your content and gain ideas about business.
- Offering the services at different social media and all around the web. This will have a great way to showcase your free content
- Inviting some people to your free trial. Having freebies when your business is going to launch or something that is new is important. By this, the people will try and test your free content so that they will have an idea on it and maybe they will get interested in your free content ones they tested it.
You can repeat all of this process to help you build your successful business with a free content.
So if you are wondering how do the people find your free content? The answer is you will just promote it everywhere and anytime.
- You can post it all around the web or mostly on the social media because many people on this generation have their own social media accounts and they might just see your post about your free content.
- Provide the contact details like email so that people can reach you if they have a question about it. Providing the active email address in promoting your free content is important even this may grow the lists of your email.
- Investing in the Facebook advertisements can encourage more people and it’s a great news for you. It can help to grow your audiences more by having an advertisement on Facebook.
Deciding the best ideas for your free content can also be offered in different kind of forms. Some of the useful and popular options are:
- Videos – this can encourage more of your audiences and sign up in your free content trial
- Blog posts – this includes the blog posts that build your email list
- Live streams – adding a call to action to sign up for your free trial
- Podcast – adding a call to action to sign up for your free trial at every episode at the end
- Webinars – this can only be about the value and not about on selling something
The best idea about your free content is to showcase your personality and knowledge, get some exposure, and lead your audiences to try and sign up for your free trial offers. Free content’s purpose is to educate and inform other people. Leading them more about what and how you do.
Don’t forget to use your free gifts.
About Rachel Feldman
Hey, freedom-searching coach. I’m Rachel Feldman, long-time Health Coach turned Business Niche/Launch Coach.
I’m the bold, brazen creator of the Health Coach Done For You Programs. I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York City, Wild Rose Natural College of Healing, the International School of Detoxification and Natalia Rose Advanced Detox Certification Training. I’ve been featured in Florida Man and Woman magazine, Mind Body Green, Williams & Sonoma blog, Ripe & Ready, The Huffington Post, Thrive Global, Forbes, and many others. I am also a featured business educator at the Hippocrates Health Institute.
For years, I struggled with chronic health issues. While digging into the root cause of my own health struggles, I discovered the power of clean eating and detoxing. Clean eating and detoxing became the foundation for my own health transformation, and also the core of my own health coach practice and the Done For You Programs. After building my health coaching business from bare bones to six figures, I expanded my mission to help new coaches follow suit and create their own thriving success. I created these programs for health coaches so they could spend less time creating and more time coaching clients.
To date, I’ve helped over 8,500 coaches finally turn a profit, book more clients, and sell out programs of their own. I am beyond passionate about creating a world with less sickness and more happiness, whether I’m behind the scenes helping other health coaches spread their message and their work with the Done For You Programs or coaching clients how to launch the programs and their business successfully. Even though I’m always on the go, teaching, speaking on podcasts and summits, I always make time for a green smoothie, chocolate at noon, and a cuddle session with my hubby and kids.
I’m here to give you REAL TOOLS to build a business that gives you FREEDOM.
So prepare yourself, coach. I’m ready to reveal every juicy detail of my business success story AND help you crush it online and offline.