With the new developments in the social media, Facebook is just one of those platforms that enhance its features. Facebook Live is just one the great innovations made by the geniuses.
You don’t have to go anywhere just to know who’s live on Facebook. You will receive a notification instantly if someone is in the live video and shares his remarkable experience with the public. It means you can instantly access the video in real time. Just tap the “Live Subscribe” button and let people see how you can help them.
As a health coach, you can deliver high-value content to your audience using the Facebook Live. Nowadays, people are looking for an effortless way to access the kinds of services they want in real time. With just a single click using the “Live Subscribe” button, they can watch a video you can share regarding health topics.
This question is just like you’re asking, “why to use a Facebook Live than any other sources?” Well, this feature is remarkably useful in increasing the number of your audiences. You don’t have to invest more money to boost your content and reach more viewers in a fast and easy way.
You can also save the video to your timeline or go live in a group.
Using Facebook Live can dramatically increase the amount of traffic. People who have watched the video are most likely to visit your site and look for more information regarding health topics.
Recently, the update in the Facebook’s algorithm shows that Facebook Live gets high followers compared to those old video blogs. They find live videos more engaging and real.
How to Do a Facebook Live from your timeline
To experience all these benefits a Facebook live could provide, here are some easy-to-follow tips you can start now!
1. Log in to your Facebook account. If you don’t have one, you can create an account by filling in the boxes on the Facebook Homepage requesting for your information. Also, you need to provide your email address and a hard-to-guess password.
2. After you set up your account, tap the news feed. You can also go to your timeline as an alternative. Write a few words about your video. Since you will be using the feature for health coaching, ensure that the description would gain the interest of your target audience. Emphasize the content that you would like to deliver to your viewers, so they know what they will exactly be watching.
3. Tap the “Go live” button and start your effective health coaching!
4. Just tap Finish” if you want to end the video.
One good thing Facebook Live gives is it shows you the number of audiences who are watching while you are in the broadcast. You can also see their names and their comments even before you end the video. It will save your time installing an app on your device just to check the metrics.
Now that you already have this important information, another best thing you need to achieve is to create an engaging video that will make your viewers want more.
1. Create a basic structure of your video. Give a basic introduction, emphasize your expertise about health, and inform what people can expect and the benefits of watching the content.
2. You need to plan the tips you need to share with the people. Wake their interest by sharing health tips that are fresh and new. To make yourself comfortable in speaking in front of your camera, you may list the topics where you can glance at it.
3. Make the content is informational and enticing. It is your chance to showcase your expertise, so make sure you are well-prepared to share the essential values of having good health.
4. A smile is contagious. So, make sure you do this to build a good personality on the screen.
5. Start with short videos that last up to 7-15 minutes. Then you can do further tests to check the amount of time most audiences prefer watching.
6. Do not forget to talk about the actionable tips before you end the video. You may invite them to subscribe to your health guides or have them sign up to your website.
7. Ask your trusted friends personally about the outcome of the video. They may have already click the “Like” button, but it is still practical to ask for their comment or suggestions. Doing this will help you enhance your video so you can do better next time.
These tips won’t eat a lot of your time to do them. Whether you are using a mobile device or a computer, you can go live whenever you want to. You don’t have to spend thousands to share your valuable message about health to many people who need a piece of advice.
Don’t be scared to shine.
Video is where it is these days.
Love & Hustle,
PS. Ready to Master Video marketing? Ready for the Launch of the Spring Done For You Programs?
How to Livestream when you are a Health Coach by Rachel Feldman
The Profitable Wellness Biz Blueprint Series
A FREE recorded video training for Health and Wellness Coaches. Create a standout biz that books clients like clockwork.
Health & Wellness Coach Topics