Make your own Natural Refreshing Weight Loss Detox Water!
~ flush toxicity, add nutrients, and drink the weight away~
Not only can you flush away toxicity but you can add vital nutrients & minerals to your water with the following combinations:
- 1/2 gallon water
- 1 grapefruit, sliced (can substitute with one lemon)
- 1 tangerine, sliced (can substitute with orange)
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- 10-20 peppermint leaves
- Ice – as much as you like
Rinse grapefruit, tangerine, cucumber and peppermint leaves. Slice the cucumber, grapefruit, and tangerine. Then combine all ingredients in a half gallon pitcher. Allow ingredients to sit as long as possible for maximum benefits.
Now let’s keep it simple because if you want to make any combination for optimal detox & weight loss, you can! Simply Take a large pitcher, or other water safe container, and fill with fresh water.
You can Add:
– Fresh fruits (cut the fruit into paper-thin slices or small chunks) – Mint for extra natural flavoring
– Stevia or pure raw honey to add sweetness
Refrigerate your Detox Water for 4-6 hours and serve over ice. Detox Water Recipe Combination Recommendations:
(1) Green Tea, Mint & Lime – wonderful to aid in fat burning and assist with digestion, combating headaches and congestion; also a natural breath freshener
(2) Strawberry – Kiwi – promotes cardiovascular health, immune system protection, blood sugar regulation and aids digestion
(3) Cucumber, Lime & Lemon – supports water weight management, reduces bloating, assists with appetite control, hydration and aids digestion
(4) Lemon, Lime & Orange – promotes proper digestion, added vitamin C, supports immune defense, reduces heartburn; enjoy this one at room temperature.
For more information about my whole food detox programs, visit www.rachelswellness.com and grab the one and only homestudy 11 day detox (yep, you can do thsi program from the comfort of your own home at any time with my online support).