Check out the article here. I am so excited to be published on Mind.Body.Green because I get to share what I love most – educating the world about real food, juicing and how detox is just about taking out the toxins daily by adding in this good stuff – Juicing.
Do not worry if you have never Juiced before because this article will make it easy for you.
I am so excited to host another amazing detox and I get to witness changes and breakthroughs both emotionally and physically. Plus, you get my signature Juice and Smoothie 3 Day Cleanse when you buy the winter detox! Home RUN!
Detoxification is a process during which you normalize the body’s natural ability to process and excrete toxins that are stored in our fat, while you temporarily reduce the amount of incoming toxins.
There are a lot of detox protocols, facts and myths out there. If you jump into detox without prior experience (meaning that you probably have a high toxic load and will release a high level of toxins) or proper supervisions, it can backfire:
- Severe detox symptoms including headache, lethargy, and skin issues
- If the body cannot process the large amount of toxins that are suddenly released into the bloodstream, the toxins will get re-absorb into the fat tissue
When looking for a safe detox protocol and program, you should pay special attention to:
- A gradual approach that can minimize withdrawal, sudden toxin release, and increase success rate
- Enough calorie intake to support the body’s detoxification and elimination process
- A program that is based on the elimination diet and one that both detoxes and nourishes to avoid depletion.
Also, if you are looking to start a weight loss program, it’s best to go through a supervised detox program first so fewer problems will arise when toxins are released as fat cells are burned off.
If you want to detox in a safe and natural way, then join me for the Winter Restore & Resest Detox and Cleanse Starting January 29th – click here to sign up.
See you for the Winter Detox – Love, Rachel