I am always blown away when somebody chats with me about Detox.
I have told my story many times here.
For me detox saved my life. I did not do this because I thought it was cool or fun; instead I was searching for a way to feel free of digestion issues, allergies, fatigue and a whole bunch of details you may not want to hear.
Luckily, life is not this way anymore but I have learned key tools that are essential for being healthy.
I have learned to eat foods that are right for my body.
I have learned to eliminate foods that were wreaking havoc on my system.
I was so sick and tired of feeling like I was on the Merry-Go-Round with my health.
I have learned a proven method.
I learned that grains and beans were not good for me.
I realized the key to feeling amazing every day was to give up dairy.
I began to follow a elimination program and this saved my life.
I say “saved my life” because it did.
MY SUGGESTIONS FOR A HEALTHY DETOX ARE:
- Start a journal to document this amazing process.
- Realize that you are going to shed what does not serve you both physically and emotionally.
- Eat/drink every 3 hours to stabilize your blood sugar.
- If you want to boost your detox experience, feel free to get crazy and add some Superfoods like spirulina or chlorophyll to your juices or smoothies for extra energy.
- Regular bowel movements are important for proper detoxification; if you are not “going” then try drinking senna tea or more lemon water to better support your liver and alkalize your body.
If you have….
- chronic colds
- poor sleep
- blah feelings
Then I will tell you a secret : It is time to clean house and that means do a little detox.
Detox is about rebooting the system and recharging the motor in your body.
Today, I feel free. I know what foods are right for my body.
TODAY, I eat what is right for my unique body.
DO YOU FEEL FREE, HEALTHY & HAPPY?
To find out more about my programs, contact me at email@example.com