How many times do you sit there thinking about healthy snacking?
I am a wellness momma, a wellness momma and a business owner so eating healthy snacks is key for me.
If you are looking left and right for some good snacks, you do not need to turn your head anymore because I am sharing them with you right now!
1. Apple with 2 tablespoons of almond butter
2. Celery with 2 tablespoons of hummus
3. Chopped Vegetables with black bean dip or hummus
4. Kale chips – OMG these are my favorite!
5. Coconut Milk yogurt with 2 tablespoons walnuts, almonds, or pumpkin seeds
6. ½ avocado with sea salt & basil
7. Banana with shredded coconut, cinnamon, and 2 tablespoons of tahini
8. ½ grapefruit with shredded coconut and cinnamon
9. Toasted pumpkin seeds – These are my GO to snack! Loaded with protein, minerals and pathogen fighting powers!
10. Healthy Protein Bar – you can get Vega Plant Protein Bar or have fun making them yourself!
Your 1st Protein Ball Recipe (allergy friendly)
2nd Protein Ball Recipe
Chocolate Cherry Superfood Balls
Makes about 12 medium-sized cookies
1 cup pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup brazil nuts
1/4 cup dried cherries (pref unsulfured)
1/4 cup dried coconut (pref unsulfured)
2 tbsp raw cacao powder
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 tablespoon raw honey, (optional)hemp, coconut or sesame seeds (optional, to roll balls in)
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend away!
Form into small balls and either keep as is, or roll in hemp, coconut or sesame seeds.
So get snacking and have no shame in looking for the good stuff – the yummy stuff!