How can you turn leads into clients? Using a massively engaged Facebook Group! On today’s episode, we are humbled to have Drew Schreder on the show AGAIN! Drew shares with us tips on how to make a Facebook group massively successful and engaged. His tips have been tried and tested and are ones not many people are using. With a hugely successful Facebook group, we can say, without a doubt, they work!
Drew is a former student-athlete who played football in college. He graduated with an exercise science degree and used to be a personal trainer. Drew quickly saw his life slipping away working from 5am to 10pm at night. He knew he wanted to help people and wanted to be able to leverage his time, so he moved his business online.
Listen, learn and get inspired. Let’s dive in!
Episode 17: Show Notes
On today’s episode, we are humbled to have Drew Schreder on the show AGAIN! Drew shares with us tips on how to make a Facebook group massively successful and engaged. His tips have been tried and tested and are ones not many people are using. With a hugely successful Facebook group, we can say, without a doubt, they work!
In today’s interview we will discuss:
- Getting back to the basics
- How Drew set up his Facebook group and how he structures it so he doesn’t get overwhelmed
- How to figure out what you are after in your business
- How Drew came up with a name for his Facebook group
- Creating a simple converting Facebook ad
- How Drew figures out his target audience
- How Drew leads his clients from ad to Facebook page
- What goes on inside Drew’s Facebook Group
- Keeping a group engaged
- Why Drew renamed his Facebook group ‘30 Days to Better with Coach Drew’
- How Drew uses the file section in his group to provide extra value
- How to create content for a Facebook group
- How Drew uses Many Chat for messaging
- The importance of having a connection with your audience
- How to plan content for your Facebook group
- Understanding your target avatar
Ok, so did this blow your mind or what? I have so many strategies I want to implement in my own Facebook group! There is SO much that goes in to running a successful Facebook group and Drew goes back to the basics while thinking totally out of the box too!
I advise many of you to go back to the basics. Look at your social strategy and your content and make sure you are answering the questions YOUR client has. PLEASE work on these fundamentals before you waste money trying to do “all the things”.
Thanks for tuning in…. that’s all for today! See you next week. Can’t wait!
Where to connect with Drew:
Find Out More About Drew’s 30 Days to Better Challenge >> 30 Days to Better
Quotes from the Episode:
“If you don’t see and if you’re not feeling people, you don’t have empathy, you’re just a salesperson.”
“Nobody wants to be sold anything. Everybody wants to be helped.”